ROBERT GRAHAM, founded in 2001, is an American eclectic luxury men's and women's apparel brand. We sell to top US retailers including Neiman Marcus, Saks along with the very best specialty retailers, as well as key doors internationally. Our Company offers excellent career growth opportunities, competitive salaries and benefits within a dynamic work environment.
This position is responsible to support overall sales in the store, staff, merchandise and customer service, while promoting a sales culture to build productivity and passion for the brand. The person in this role will ensure that all internal and external customers receive exemplary service and receive a positive store/brand experience.
- Meet sales goals - continuously motivate sales staff to meet assigned sales and productivity goals
- Support the development of associates' sales techniques, ensuring utilization of elevated levels of sales and service to maximize sales
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of the merchandise; ensure selling is fluent in all aspects of product knowledge with an ability to grow within the company
- Work with the Store Manager to assist with events/incentives that will continue to grow customer base, with particular emphasis on building local market
- Ensure all associates provide the highest level of customer service to achieve World Class Service standards.
- Resolve all client problems and complaints quickly and effectively
- Assist sales associates with various customer service issues i.e. dissatisfied customers, returns, defective merchandise
- Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers.
- Gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services.
- Acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers