Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
- Full lifecycle recruiting for District, Area, Store and Assistant Store Manager level roles for BCBGMAXAZRIA, BCBGMAXAZRIA Factory, Joe’s Jeans and Robert Graham brands for brick and mortar locations.
- Support the business with locating talent in hard to fill markets and for new store openings (Store Manager levels and below as needed).
- Assist the retail population with posting and closing open roles.
- Communicate new hire information to HRBPs.
- Work closely with retail leaders to ensure accuracy of open jobs.
- Own the reporting mechanisms and communication for openings.
- Assist with special projects as needed.
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, business, or another related field preferred.
- 5+ years of recruiting experience in a retail setting (MUST have stores experience), with an emphasis in contemporary apparel brands.
- Strong knowledge of applicant tracking systems (iCIMS is strongly preferred) and LinkedIn Recruiter.
- Experience with sourcing, competitive research, name generation and assessing talent.
- A solid understanding of US markets, regions and malls with experience recruiting in multiple geographies.
- Demonstrated customer service skills with the ability to quickly build relationships.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills.
- Highly detail oriented.
- Results-focused, team-oriented, innovative, mature, and articulate.
- Some travel on occasion (an average of once every other month as needed)
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed